Values such as trust and loyalty are deeply rooted in our corporate culture.
The Company Code of Ethics represents our commitment to operate with a strong sense of integrity and truthfulness in our relationships.
The organizational model and internal procedures adopted by OFOLux to carry out its activities comply with the rules contained in this Code.
These values are to be considered indispensable due to the very nature of the services offered and the information processed.
- enhance the professional knowledge of the staff, in a work environment inspired by fairness and collaboration, based on the experience gained in the areas of competence;
- empower and involve employees and collaborators, with regard to the specific objectives to be achieved and the methods to be pursued;
- interpreting customer needs by respecting the principles of proper business operation;
- pursue corporate interests with loyal and correct conduct, aiming for the highest levels of professional integrity.
OFOLux carries out an adequate training and awareness program on issues relating to the Code and carries out control and verification of compliance with current legislation, promoting organizational tools to prevent the violation of legal provisions and ethical principles.
No confidential information, acquired or processed by the Recipients in the performance or on the occasion of their activity, can be used, communicated to third parties or disseminated for purposes other than those of the activity itself.
To this end, it undertakes to comply with the principles established by the civil code and by sector legislation.
The Recipients involved in administrative and accounting activities must scrupulously comply with the internal procedures, the law and the accounting principles.
In particular, the accounting records and documents are based on precise, exhaustive and verifiable information and reflect the nature of the operation to which they refer, they are carefully archived for any subject to verification.
They cannot accept for themselves or for others such sums and / or benefits to promote or favour the interests of third parties in relations with OFOLux.
Gifts of significant value are not allowed; if of modest value, they must be attributable solely to acts of mutual courtesy in the context of correct commercial relations.
Furthermore, they are forbidden to expose facts that do not correspond to the truth or omit information or conceal data in direct or indirect violation of the regulatory principles and internal procedural rules, in order to mislead the third party recipients of the aforementioned information. Any actions found in contrast with the ethical and behavioural principles defined by this Code must be promptly reported to the CEO.
OFOLux establishes that it is forbidden for Recipients to promise or pay sums to public officials and employees of the Public Administration in any form directly or indirectly to induce or facilitate the performance of an official act or contrary to the official duties of the Public Administration, placed in be to promote the interest / advantage of OFOLux.
Anyone who receives explicit or implicit requests for benefits of any kind from the Public Administration, even with unlawful pressure, must inform the CEO.
The Recipients must not unduly procure any other type of profit either for themselves, or for OFOLux, or for third parties, to the detriment of the Public Administration, with tricks or deceptions.
Therefore, OFOLux establishes that the Recipients must in no case:
- 1. obtain, unduly, OFOLux contributions, loans or other disbursements of the same type provided by the Public Administration, through the use or presentation of false or misleading documents, or through the omission of due information;
- 2. use contributions, grants or loans intended for OFOLux, for purposes other than those for which they were granted.
Violation of the rules of the Code may constitute a breach of contractual obligations, with all legal consequences, including with regard to the termination of the contract or the assignment and any compensation for damages.